Going solar is good for business!
Commercial property owners in New York State have never had more reasons to go solar!
- State and federal tax incentives remain robust in New York.
- Rising electric rates continue to increase the value of producing your own power.
- Numerous financing options range from the innovative Energize Finance Program to attractive lease or energy purchase agreements.
- The Reforming Energy Vision Plan has produced several beneficial policy innovations that promote local, distributed generation capacity throughout the state.
- New York’s Solar Map lets you look up your property’s solar potential, so you can get some basic information before talking with a solar developer.
- New Yorkers are going solar at unprecedented levels and look to support businesses that go solar.
We always start by analyzing the electric usage history for your building. Then we document the existing electrical service and load center. We conduct a free solar assessment to measure how much sun falls on the potential location of the system. This analysis estimates how much electricity your system will produce.
Ask Croton Energy Group for more information today!